ISC is committed to maintaining your trust and confidence with respect to your privacy. In this privacy statement, we will explain to you what kind of pernal data we collect, how we collect it and what we use it for.
2. What personal data do we collect?
ISC collects personal data to enable us to provide you with our services. Personal data collected vary with the nature of the service we provide or may provide you with. Commonly, this includes among others your name, contact data such as email address, phone or mobile phone number and business location. You provide some of this data to us directly by requesting information from ISC via our contact portal. We do not collect data via tracking cookies on our public website.
3. what do we use personal data for?
ISC has a policy of collecting only personal data which are necessary for processing. We will process your personal data only with your consent or in cases of necessity, such as the execution of a contract, legal obligations, carrying out a task in the public interest or for our own legitimate interests.
We need your personal data for one or more of the following business purposes:
- The assessment and acceptance of a customer or business partner.
- The development and improvement services.
- The conclusion and execution of agreements with customers and business partner.
- Relationship management and marketing.
- Business process execution, internal management and management reporting.
- Health, safety, security and integrity.
- Compliance with law.
- The protection of the vital interests of individuals.
- If and when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
4. With whom do we share personal data?
ISC does not share data with others that collect and use personal data for their own (business) purposes.
- date and time of your visit
- IP Address
- to understand and count the number of visitors and pages they have visited on our site as well as visitor behaviour on our site.
iscworkstream.com uses Google Analytics. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google servers. You can find out more on how these cookies are used on Google’s Privacy Site.
You can also prevent Google’s collection and use of data by following the instructions here.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, please change your browser settings appropriately. To do so, please consult your product documentation, online help files or the browser manufacturers website.
6. About this privacy statement
ISC will update this privacy statement if any changes apply. If there are any material changes to the statement or in how ISC will use your personal data, we will either notify you by prominently posting such changes on our website or by directly sending you a notification. In the event of a conflict between this privacy statement and the terms of any agreement(s) between a customer and ISC, the terms of those agreement(s) will control.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
All information is kept on secure platforms and technical as well as organisational security measures have been put in place to protect the data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. Such safeguards include:
- transmission of data to and from our platform database is always encrypted
- access to our database is restricted to authorised personnel only
- all staff are trained to handle personal data with the utmost care. Any breach of privacy will result in disciplinary action being taken, depending on the severity
- all staff are bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding our company and customer information
- we have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that all personal data is managed in accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulations and this policy
- we do not sell your data
Updated 5 June 2020